A-FFIX LLC is a Seattle-based Earthquake Retrofit Contractor specializing in home earthquake retrofit and seismic preparedness
Founded in 1999 by Bruce Schoonmaker, A-FFIX serves Seattle, Kirkland, Tacoma, Bellevue, and other areas in the Puget Sound region.
A-FFIX specialty is earthquake retrofit in addition to other forms of seismic damage mitigation. In 2006, the City of Seattle has commendation A-FFIX for outstanding service to the region. Learn more about our company’s history and commitment to excellence.
Call 206-284-6226 or e-mail email@example.com
schedule your earthquake retrofit inspection today!
A-FFIX will help make your home and family more EARTHQUAKE PREPARED:
- Protect your house from serious earthquake damage with retrofit.
- Preserve possessions and appliances with Worksafe straps, latches, and mats.
- Prevent shattered glass from scattering dangerously with 3M window film.
- Prepare for the aftermath of an earthquake by planning ahead and being well supplied.
- Provide greater security for your home with an automatic gas shut-off valve.
See what our customers are saying about A-FFIX Earthquake Retrofit Contractors:
“A-FFIX was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. All of their employees were knowledgeable, friendly, and kept us informed about what they were doing.” –Kari U., Yelp
“Jim Collins was our project manager and he was a delight to work with, as were all the members of the team.” –Sally N, Yelp
“I would hire Bruce and his team again in a second. They are really good!” – Homeowner, Angie’s List
Bruce Schoonmaker, head of A-FFIX LLC, has spoken about earthquake safety in many venues in Seattle, including Seattle Emergency Management’s events, the Seattle Home Show, and for Lowe’s and Home Depot. He has also served as a guest lecturer for the University of Washington, Tacoma and the University of Derby, UK.